Far Cry 5 - Terms & Conditions
Participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Any information or instructions published by the Promoter about the Promotion at gaming.tobii.com form part of the Terms and Conditions.
I. The Promoter
Tobii Tech AB, Karlsrovägen 2D, 182 53 Danderyd, Sweden
II. Promotion Period
- The Promotion Period may vary between the different Participating Retailers but will commence on a general level on 9th July 2021 for the Participating Retailers listed and defined below. The Promotion will continue for all Participating Retailers until the end of 4th August 2021 (the “Promotion Period”) or while supplies last.
- For the specific Promotion Period for the different Participating Retailers please go the dates listed in IV. Offer.
- This promotion is valid in the Regions (listed below) only with additional limitation for CHINA, CRIMEA AND SEBASTOPOL, CUBA, DAESH, IRAN, IRAQ, NORTH KOREA, RUSSIA, SOUTH SUDAN, SUDAN, SYRIA.
- Participants must be aged 18 or over (“Participant” or “you”).
- Employees, agents and any group company of the Promoter, and anyone professionally connected to this Promotion, are not eligible to enter.
- The Promotion is only available to end users (e.g. not to any business or reseller).
- Participants may submit a maximum of one (1) Claim per Promotion Product purchased, and a maximum of one (1) Claim during the Promotion Period.
- This Promotion not valid in conjunction with any other offer or discount.
Participants who purchase a new (i.e. not second hand) Tobii Eye Tracker in the list below (each a “Promotion Product”) from a participating retailer included in the list below (each a “Participating Retailer”) within the Promotion Period will be entitled to claim a Ubisoft game key (“Reward Code”) which can be used to redeem one (1) free licensed digital copy of Far Cry 5® (PC) Standard Edition (the “Content”).
- Participating Retailers and Specific Promotion Periods:
Participating Retailer Participating Region Start Date End Date* gaming.tobii.com North America (NCSA)
*or while supplies last
Tobii Eye Tracker 5
The Reward Code is non-transferable, not available for resell and there is no cash alternative. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter may substitute a reward of equal or greater value for the Reward Code.
The Reward Code must be activated within 30 days from purchase, but no later than 30th of September 2021.
The Reward Codes are regional locked (NCSA, EMEA), determined by your delivery location!
V. How to claim
- To claim, Participants must do the following (a “Claim”):
- During the Promotion Period, Purchase a Promotion Product from a Participating Retailer using the coupon code “freecry5”.
- Make sure to have the latest version of the Tobii (Experience) application. If you don’t have it installed yet, check which one you need here.
- Within 6 hours after installation click on the blue button link in the Tobii application that says “Free game key” or the big banner that says “You have a game key”.
- Register or login to https://gaming.tobii.com/dashboard/
- Click on your account name up in the right corner, then My Games.
- You will now see a card of the game you’re eligible for. Flip over a card and once you have clicked “Confirm” you will see your game key for a free licensed digital copy of your bundle’s game.
You have (2) two weeks from the date of receiving the first notification about your first key to collect it in the Tobii app. Once you have your game key you must activate it before 30th of September 2021!
- If you need any assistance concerning the promotion in general please contact Promoter directly at [email protected] or submit a request at help.tobii.com.
- The redeem process on Ubisoft Connect is as follow:
- Launch the Ubisoft Connect Desktop application, or download it from ubisoftconnect.com.
- Login to your Ubisoft account, or create a new one if you do not have one.
- Click the menu in the top left corner of the application.
- Click “Activate a key”.
- Enter your activation key in the input field ensuring you follow the instructions outlined on the page.
- Your game will be accessible in your GAMES library, where you can download, patch and launch it.
- If you experience a technical problem, we kindly ask you to review the Terms and Conditions of this offer before contacting Ubisoft Technical Support to the following address: support.ubi.com.
- If a Claim is deemed to have not been submitted correctly, you will be notified via email and offered the opportunity to provide the required information within seven (7) days. If no response is received within seven (7) days of the email, then the Claim shall be marked as invalid and you will no longer be eligible to receive a Reward Code.
- Claims that are incomplete or damaged will be deemed invalid. No responsibility is accepted by the Promoter for lost, delayed or damaged data which occurs during any communication or transmission of Claims.
- The Promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to disqualify Claims which it considers do not comply with these Terms and Conditions.
- Purchase of a Promotion Product after the expiry of the Promotion Period will not be eligible for this Promotion. Any Reward Code activated after the expiry of the Redemption Period will not be accepted.
- If you return your Promotion Product after submitting a Claim, your Claim will be invalid. You must immediately cancel the Claim by contacting the relevant Participating Retailer with your Reward Code. The Promoter reserves the right to check with any Participating Retailer whether a Promotion Product has been returned and, by submitting a Claim, you provide consent for the Promoter to do so.
- Game legal lines: © 2021 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Far Cry 5, Ubisoft, and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the US and/or other countries. Terms and Conditions Apply. PC Digital Download only.