Participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Any information or instructions published by the Promoter about the Promotion at gaming.tobii.com form part of the Terms and Conditions.
I. The Organizer
Tobii Tech AB, Karlsrovägen 2D, 182 53 Danderyd, Sweden
II. General Conditions
- This Competition will be governed by these terms and conditions. By means of their registration to enter this Competition, Entrants agree that they have read and understood these terms and conditions and agree to be bound by them.
- This Competition is open to Entrants (natural persons only) aged 18 and over only excluding employees and immediate relatives of employees of the Organizer and/or Administrator, their respective parent, subsidiaries or affiliated companies or any other person professionally connected with this Competition.
- This Competition is available worldwide except for residents of the following countries: CHINA, CRIMEA AND SEVASTOPOL, CUBA, DAESH, IRAN, IRAQ, NORTH KOREA, SUDAN, SYRIA and RUSSIA.
- Participation is permitted irrespective of purchase of a product/service. No purchase necessary.
- Only one (1) entry per individual as determined by email address.
- In case of non-compliance with any of these rules or any behavior that is considered defamatory, offensive or illegal the Organizer reserves the right to reject the Entrant from the Competition.
- The Organizer takes no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt. Proof of receipt is only when the participant actually receives the email confirming their participation.
- Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the registrant or player. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. The potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
III. Competition Details
- Participating Retailers and Specific Promotion Periods:
Participating Retailer Start Date End Date gaming.tobii.com 2021-06-07
Tobii Eye Tracker 5
- The Competition starts at 14:00 CEST June 7th 2021 and closes at 17:00 CEST June 18th 2021.
- To enter the Competition, Entrants will be asked to fill in a form providing their email address. On the same entry, Entrants will accrue points by completing the following actions:
IV. Selection of the winner(s) and prize(s)
- There will be one (1) winner.
- The Organizer
- The winner will be informed that they have won by the Organizer or Administrator via email, using the email address they have provided.
- In the event the email is returned as undeliverable, or a winner declines a prize, the relevant entry will be disqualified and a new winner will be chosen using the same methods mentioned above.
- The winner(s) may be requested to provide further personal data in order for the Organizer or Administrator to contact them. This is needed for the Organizer to fulfill shipment of the prize and will contact the winners to arrange an appropriate day and time for the delivery of the prize within a time period determined by the Administrator, and as communicated in the email with the winners.
- The winners will need to confirm their information within 24 hours of being contacted by the Administrator.
- The Competition’s winner will win one (1) Tobi Eye Tracker 5 (MSRP 229€ / $229).
- No cash alternative. Prizes are not transferable.
- Winners are responsible for all applicable taxes and expenses not specified in the prize description.
V. Your Privacy and Collection of Personal Data
- By entering the competition, the following data of the entrants will be captured by the Administrator: Name, address and email address.
By entering this Competition, you will be deemed to: (i) have accepted these Terms and Conditions; (ii) warrant that any information you submit is accurate and relates only to yourself.
VI. Limitations of Liability
- Organizer and their agents are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Competition; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Competition; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Competition or the processing of entries.