Watch Dogs: Legion & Assassin's Creed Valhalla
Participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Any information or instructions published by the Promoter about the Promotion at gaming.tobii.com form part of the Terms and Conditions.
I. The Promoter
Tobii Tech AB, Karlsrovägen 2D, 182 53 Danderyd, Sweden
II. Promotion Period
- The Promotion Period may vary between the different Participating Retailers but will commence on a general level at 5pm CET on 30th September 2020 for the Participating Retailers listed and defined below. The Promotion will continue for all Participating Retailers until 5pm CET on 20th November 2020 (the “Promotion Period”) or while supplies last.
- For the specific Promotion Period for the different Participating Retailers please go the dates listed in IV. Offer.
- This promotion is valid Worldwide except ARGENTINA, BELIZE, BAHAMAS, BOLIVIA, BRAZIL, CAYMAN ISLANDS, CHINA, CHILE, COLOMBIA, COSTA RICA, CRIMEA AND SEBASTOPOL, CUBA, DAESH, DOMINICA, DOMINICAN REPUBLIC, ECUADOR, EL SALVADOR, FALKLAND ISLANDS, FRENCH GUIANA, GUATEMALA, GUYANA, HAITI, HONDURAS, IRAN, IRAQ, JAMAICA, MACAU, MEXICO, NICARAGUA, NORTH KOREA, PANAMA, PARAGUAY, PERU, PUERTO RICO, SOUTH GEORGIA AND THE SOUTH SANDWICH ISLANDS, SUDAN, SURINAME, SYRIA, URUGUAY and VENEZUELA.
- Participants must be aged 18 or over (“Participant” or “you”).
- Employees, agents and any group company of the Promoter, and anyone professionally connected to this Promotion, are not eligible to enter.
- The Promotion is only available to end users (e.g. not to any business or reseller).
- Participants may submit a maximum of one (1) Claim per Promotion Product purchased, and a maximum of one (1) Claim during the Promotion Period.
- This Promotion not valid in conjunction with any other offer or discount.
Participants who purchase a new (i.e. not second hand) Tobii Eye Tracker specified in the list below (each a “Promotion Product”) from a participating retailer included in another list below (each a “Participating Retailer”) within the Promotion Period will be entitled to claim a Ubisoft game key of a chosen bundle (“Reward Code”) which can be used to redeem one (1) free licensed digital copy of the game within the chosen bundle (the “Content”):
- Participating Retailers and Specific Promotion Periods:
Participating Retailer Start Date End Date* gaming.tobii.com 2020-09-29
*or while supplies last
Tobii Eye Tracker 5
- Selectable Content(s):
- Watch Dogs®: Legion (PC) Standard Edition (available to download from 29th October 2020).
- Assassin’s Creed® Valhalla (PC) Standard Edition (available to download from 10th November 2020).
The Reward Code is non-transferable, not available for resell and there is no cash alternative. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter may substitute a reward of equal or greater value for the Reward Code. The Reward Code must be activated within 1 month.
The Reward Codes are regional locked (NCSA, EMEA, CN), determined by your delivery location!
V. How to claim
- To claim, Participants must do the following (a “Claim”):
- During the Promotion Period, Purchase a Promotion Product from a Participating Retailer.
- Make sure to have the latest version of the Tobii (Experience) application. If you don’t have it installed yet, check which one you need here.
- Within 6 hours after installation click on the blue button link in the Tobii application that says “Free game key” or the big banner that says “You have a game key”.
- Register or login to https://gaming.tobii.com/dashboard/
- Click on your account name up in the right corner, then My Games.
- You will now see a card of the game you’re eligible for. Flip over a card and once you have clicked “Confirm” you will see your game key for a free licensed digital copy of your bundle’s game.
You have (2) two weeks from the date of receiving the first notification about your first key to collect it in the Tobii app. Once you have your game key you must activate it before 31st of December 2020!
- If you need any assistance concerning the promotion in general please contact Promoter directly at [email protected] or submit a request at help.tobii.com.
- The redeem process on Uplay is as follow:
- Launch Uplay PC, or download it from https://uplay.ubisoft.com
- Login to your Ubisoft account, or create a new one if you do not have one.
- Click the menu in the top left corner of the application.
- Click “Activate a key”.
- Enter your activation key in the input field ensuring you follow the instructions outlined on the page.
- Your game will be accessible in your GAMES library, where you can download, patch and launch it.
- The approximate size of the Download game file is 45GB for Watch Dogs: Legion; 50GB for Assassin’s Creed Valhalla.
- If you experience a technical problem, we kindly ask you to review the Terms and Conditions of this offer before contacting Ubisoft Technical Support to the following address: https://support.ubi.com
- If a Claim is deemed to have not been submitted correctly, you will be notified via email and offered the opportunity to provide the required information within seven (7) days. If no response is received within seven (7) days of the email, then the Claim shall be marked as invalid and you will no longer be eligible to receive a Reward Code.
- Claims that are incomplete or damaged will be deemed invalid. No responsibility is accepted by the Promoter for lost, delayed or damaged data which occurs during any communication or transmission of Claims.
- The Promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to disqualify Claims which it considers do not comply with these Terms and Conditions.
- Purchase of a Promotion Product after the expiry of the Promotion Period will not be eligible for this Promotion. Any Reward Code activated after the expiry of the Redemption Period will not be accepted.
- If you return your Promotion Product after submitting a Claim, your Claim will be invalid. You must immediately cancel the Claim by contacting the relevant Participating Retailer with your Reward Code. The Promoter reserves the right to check with any Participating Retailer whether a Promotion Product has been returned and, by submitting a Claim, you provide consent for the Promoter to do so.
- If you return your Promotion Product and you received already your reward code, you must return both or you would be invoiced 60€/60$ for the game. The Promoter reserves the right to check with any Participating Retailer whether a Promotion Product has been returned and, by submitting a Claim, you provide consent for the Promoter to do so.
- Game legal lines: © 2020 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Assassin’s Creed, Watch Dogs, Ubisoft, and the Ubisoft logo are registered or unregistered trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the US and/or other countries. Terms and Conditions Apply. PC Digital Download only.