Ghost Recon Breakpoint - Terms & Conditions
Participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Any information or instructions published by the Promoter about the Promotion at https://gaming.tobii.com/games/ghost-recon-breakpoint/ form part of the Terms and Conditions.
I. The Promoter
Tobii Tech AB, Karlsrovägen 2D, 182 53 Danderyd, Sweden
II. Promotion Period
- The Promotion Period varies between the different Participating Retailers but will commence on a general level at 9am CET on 3rd September 2019 for the Participating Retailers listed and defined below. The Promotion will continue for all Participating Retailers until 5pm CET on 30th November 2019 (the “Promotion Period”) or while supplies last.
- For the specific Promotion Period for the different Participating Retailers please go the dates listed in IV. Offer.
- This promotion is valid Worldwide except ARGENTINA, BELIZE, BAHAMAS, BOLIVIA, BRAZIL, CAYMAN ISLANDS, CHINA, CHILE, COLOMBIA, COSTA RICA, CRIMEA AND SEBASTOPOL, CUBA, DAESH, DOMINICA, DOMINICAN REPUBLIC, ECUADOR, EL SALVADOR, FALKLAND ISLANDS, FRENCH GUIANA, GUATEMALA, GUYANA, HAITI, HONDURAS, IRAN, IRAQ, JAMAICA, MACAU, MEXICO, NICARAGUA, NORTH KOREA, PANAMA, PARAGUAY, PERU, PUERTO RICO, SOUTH GEORGIA AND THE SOUTH SANDWICH ISLANDS, SUDAN, SURINAME, SYRIA, URUGUAY and VENEZUELA.
- Participants must be aged 18 or over (“Participant” or “you”).
- Employees, agents and any group company of the Promoter, and anyone professionally connected to this Promotion, are not eligible to enter.
- The Promotion is only available to end users (e.g. not to any business or reseller).
- Participants may submit a maximum of one (1) Claim per Promotion Product purchased, and a maximum of one (1) Claim during the Promotion Period.
- This Promotion not valid in conjunction with any other offer or discount.
Participants who purchase a new (i.e. not second hand) Tobii Eye Tracker 4C or Alienware Laptop included in the list below (each a “Promotion Product”) from a participating retailer included in the list below (each a “Participating Retailer”) within the Promotion Period will be entitled to claim a Ubisoft© promo code (“Reward Code”) which can be used to redeem one (1) free licensed digital copy of Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint Standard Edition (available to download from 4th October 2019 (the “Content”).
- Participating Retailers and Specific Promotion Periods:
Participating Retailer Start Date End Date* gaming.tobii.com 2019-09-03 2019-10-31 alienware.com 2019-09-30 2019-11-30 dell.com 2019-09-30 2019-11-30 Isolda 2019-09-15 2019-10-31 Ingram Micro 2019-09-27 2019-10-31 Microsoft NA 2019-09-27 2019-10-31 Scan 2019-09-15 2019-10-31 Alltron 2019-09-15 2019-10-31 PCHome 2019-09-13 2019-10-31 Amazon JP 2019-09-13 2019-10-31 Amazon EU 2019-09-13 2019-10-31 Amazon NA 2019-09-13 2019-10-31
*or while supplies last
Tobii Eye Tracker 4C, Alienware 17 R5, Alienware Area 51-m, Alienware m15 R2, Alienware m17 R2
The Reward Code is non-transferable, not available for resell and there is no cash alternative. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter may substitute a reward of equal or greater value for the Reward Code.
V. How to claim
- To claim, Participants must do the following (a “Claim”):
- Purchases made at gaming.tobii.com:
- During the Promotion Period, Purchase a Promotion Product from a Participating Retailer and provide any information required by the Participating Retailer at the point of purchase;
- Obtain the Reward Code which is provided by Tobii via email
- Purchases made at other Participating Retailers:
Between 9am CET on 3rd September 2019 and 5pm CET on 31st October 2019 (“Redemption Period”):
- Install the latest version of the Tobii app. If you don’t have it installed yet, check which one you need here.
- Click on the blue button link in the Tobii app that says Free game key or the big banner that says You have a game key.
- Register or login to https://gaming.tobii.com/dashboard/
- Then click on your account name up in the right corner, then My Games.
- You will now see a card of the game you’re eligible for. Flip over a card and once you have clicked Confirm you will see your game key.
NB: You have (2) two weeks from the date of receiving the first notification about your key to collect and confirm in the Tobii app.
- Once you have your game key you will need to activate it in the Uplay store.
- In the Uplay store, enter the Reward Code, complete the product information required and submit.
- You will then receive a confirmation email from Ubisoft shortly after. The Content will appear in your Uplay account and from 4th October 2019 at which time you can download the Content.
- Purchases made at gaming.tobii.com:
- If you need any assistance concerning the promotion in general please contact Promoter directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or submit a request at help.tobii.com.
- If you experience a technical problem or need any information we kindly ask you to review the Terms and Conditions of this offer before contacting Ubisoft Support at the following address: http://support.ubi.com.
- If a Claim is deemed to have not been submitted correctly, you will be notified via email and offered the opportunity to provide the required information within seven (7) days. If no response is received within seven (7) days of the email, then the Claim shall be marked as invalid and you will no longer be eligible to receive a Reward Code.
- Claims that are incomplete or damaged will be deemed invalid. No responsibility is accepted by the Promoter for lost, delayed or damaged data which occurs during any communication or transmission of Claims.
- The Promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to disqualify Claims which it considers do not comply with these Terms and Conditions.
- Purchase of a Promotion Product after the expiry of the Promotion Period will not be eligible for this Promotion. Any Reward Code activated after the expiry of the Redemption Period will not be accepted.
- If you return your Promotion Product after submitting a Claim, your Claim will be invalid. You must immediately cancel the Claim by contacting the relevant Participating Retailer with your Reward Code. The Promoter reserves the right to check with any Participating Retailer whether a Promotion Product has been returned and, by submitting a Claim, you provide consent for the Promoter to do so.
- Game legal lines: © 2019 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Tom Clancy’s, Ghost Recon, the Soldier Icon, Ubisoft and the Ubisoft logo are registered or unregistered trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the U.S. and/or other countries. Terms and Conditions Apply. PC Digital Download only.